2. General Use Provisions; and Copyright. All materials provided on this Web site, including but not limited to all text, logos, designs, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, products and services (collectively, the "Materials"), and the selection, arrangement and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of paradisotour.co.id and/or its vendors or suppliers. All Materials herein and all paradisotour.co.id software are proprietary to paradisotour.co.id and protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of paradisotour.co.id.
3. Limited License. paradisotour.co.id hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download and print the Materials available on this Web site, provided that: (1) if you are a potential or actual renter, the Materials are used solely for personal, non-commercial purposes and if you are a property owner/manager, the Materials are used only for the purposes of using the services expressly offered by paradisotour.co.id; (2) the Materials are not modified or redistributed; and (3) all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices are reproduced as they appear in any such Materials. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of paradisotour.co.id.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, trade names and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on this Web site are the property of paradisotour.co.id or other third parties. Users are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of paradisotour.co.id or such third party which may own the Mark. The following list of Marks owned by paradisotour.co.id is not exhaustive, and paradisotour.co.id may own other Marks not included here: paradisotour.co.id, paradiso-tour.com, karimunjawa.biz
5. Compliance with Laws; Export Controls. You acknowledge that the software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the Indonesia. You agree not to export or re-export the software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to Indonesia export restrictions.
6. Devices. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the paradisotour.co.id site or any listing, offer or transaction being conducted on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
7. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to paradisotour.co.id that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use this Web site in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
8. Consolidation. Paradiso Tour does not authorize any of its agents and franchises to consolidate or resell Paradiso Tour products to sub-agents and/or other agents and franchises. If found all such bookings shall be treated as fraudulent and Paradiso Tour has the right to cancel such bookings at its own discretion with no liability for any consequential loss or damage. Any consolidation or reselling of Paradiso Tour products and services by Paradiso Tour agents and franchises requires prior approval and permission of Paradiso Tour.
9. Links to Third-Party Web Sites. This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than paradisotour.co.id. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. paradisotour.co.id does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. paradisotour.co.id's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. General Disclaimer. Although paradisotour.co.id has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web site, paradisotour.co.id assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information (including fares displayed). All information provided on this Web site is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. paradisotour.co.id hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, except to the extent such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
11. Limitation on Liability. paradisotour.co.id merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate highest quality services to you. paradisotour.co.id is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore it shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from the material available in this website. Neither paradisotour.co.id nor any of its directors, employees, agents, vendors or suppliers will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this Web site or any paradisotour.co.id product, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this Web site, even if paradisotour.co.id has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Cancellation, No Show and Refunds will be as per operator policies.
12. Modification of the Web Site. paradisotour.co.id (and/or its suppliers) reserves the right in its sole discretion to improve, modify or remove any information or content appearing on the Web site. paradisotour.co.id may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Web site in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
14. Severability. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
15. General. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Indonesia, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Indonesia, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.